360° VIDEO / VR PRODUCTION
- What is Virtual Reality? VR is the use of computer technology to create a simulated environment. Unlike traditional user interfaces, VR places the user inside an experience. Instead of viewing a screen in front of them, users are immersed and able to interact with 3D worlds. A VR video requires the production of a 360° video in appropriate format.
- Main Applications?
- VR is a game-changer to showcase your businesses like automotive (cars), hotels, cruise ships, real estate, land / property leasing etc.
- For event management companies/agencies, we produce live action videos in various cities to record events to be viewed by their own clients later.
- Also, music videos, live events, sporting events etc.
- What is the hardware required? For an immersive experience, a VR headset is recommended. However, 360° videos can also be seen on computers and mobiles.
- How much would this cost? This entirely depends on the nature of the project and the scope of work. Send us your query and we will send back our best quote asap.
- Where do we come in? We have multiple teams headed mainly by 3 people, two of whom are ex-Google employees constantly improving technology and experience. Our production team is has immense experience working with various clients (most recent being Royal Enfield).