CALL - 9810082788, 8802904487
Hot & Cold Water Dispenser or Hot and Cold Water Dispensing Machine is a machine that runs on electricity which it uses to cool and heat the water.
Installation: The water bottle has to be inverted on top of the water dispenser to provide the water supply. The machine has to be plugged to a power socket to work.
Design & Features: It has 3 faucets or taps. One faucet for Cold water, one for normal water and one for hot water. There are separate storage tanks for hot and cold water. Storage capacity of cold water is 5 Litre. Storage capacity of hot water is 2 Litre. There are switches provided to turn ON/OFF heating and cooling of water. So in summer, you can turn off the heating switch and dispenser will not store any hot water. Similarly in winters, you can turn off the water cooling switch provided at the back and the machine will not cool any water. There is a storage compartment provided at the bottom of the dispenser to store items like cups, glasses, bottles etc. This compartment is not refrigerated.
- Availability: For SALE only.
- Power Supply: 220-240V; 50/60 Hz
- Input Power: 575W
- Heating Power: 500W
- Cooling current: 0.8 A
- IP: 20
- Cold Capacity: 5 Litre (Largest in India)
- Hot capacity: 2 Litre
- Cold Temperature: 10°C To 15°C
- Hot Temperature: 85°C To 95°C
- Sleek Design
- 3 Faucets
- With Storage Compartment
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GST @ 18% extra (Applied at checkout)
- Freight: All India Free Delivery
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Batteries (if any), movable & wearable parts are not covered under warranty.
- Delivery Time depends on stock availability. Please feel free to confirm items in stock.